Welcome to the APS Accounting Department intranet Web site. Our goal is to support the APS 2020 strategic plan by providing assistance and information on accounting procedures to help make your job easier.
Please feel free to contact us at any time - we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have!
The following information is presented to the public as required by Article 44, Title 22 of the Colorado Revised Statutes, The Public School Financial Transparency Act.
View the following reports:
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR)
- Accounts Payable Check Registers and Purchase Card Transactions and Other Payments
- Quarterly Financial Report to the Board of Education
- Investment Performance Reports
- Individual School Site Financial Information
- Downloadable Accounts Payable Check Registers (Excel; download may take longer due to size of files)
- Downloadable Purchase Card Transactions (Excel; download may take longer due to size of files)
After the end of each quarter, the board of education receives reports that present the financial condition of the district as a whole, as well as by fund. The reports include spending rates, comparisons, investments, cash balances and debt payments.. The most recent reports can be accessed at the link below.
- March 2017 Financial Statements
- December 2016 Financial Statements
- September 2016 Financial Reports
- March 2016 Financial Reports
- December 2015 Financial Reports
- September 2015 Financial Reports
- June 2015 Financial Reports
- March 2015 Financial Reports
- December 2014 Financial Reports
- September 2014 Financial Reports
- June 2014 Financial Reports
- March 2014 Financial Reports
- Archived Financial Reports
- Fiscal Year 2016-17
- Fiscal Year 2015-16