REQUEST A JOURNAL ENTRY
Proceed only if the following criteria is true:
- You have been given journal entry approval by your site’s budget authority.
- Transactions being moved appear on transaction history reports.
- You have all the necessary backup documentation saved as files to attach to this form electronically:
- Budget authority approval (required any time you debit an account where you are not the budget authority; for example Facilities Rental or account belonging to another location.)
- Registration form and invoices (required when paying another department or location)
- APS GL Transaction History Report from Oracle showing the transaction that needs to be moved
- Miscellaneous documentation you would like attached to the entry
NOTE: Transaction(s) must appear in Oracle before they can be moved.
To proceed click here.